FISH Blizz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guestbook FISH Blizz

+2
JohnnyDoom
FISH
6 posters

Go down

Guestbook FISH Blizz Empty Guestbook FISH Blizz

Post  FISH Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:03 pm

I wanna use this topic so guests that come here see how people think about the server. So let others know what u guys and girls think of the server!
FISH
FISH
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Race: Human

http://fishblizz.powerrpg.net

Back to top Go down

Guestbook FISH Blizz Empty Re: Guestbook FISH Blizz

Post  JohnnyDoom Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Well.. where do I start!

Basically I've played on A LOT of private servers over the last 2 years or so and considering the fact Fish has updated to the latest expansion pack things are working incredibly well! On other servers WotLK is always crashing and leaving the server down for hours on end, this box seems to have 0 downtime... if the server crash for whatever reason (hey it happens) its always back up within a few minutes! WotLK area seem to be working great... on a few servers I played on when they went to TBC, they had rollbacks to original WoW losing all progress, constant crashes and an uncountable amount of probelms.. Fish is great at running the server and only adds updates when they have been tested and proven to be stable.

Lots of friendly helpfuly people here and things seem to be getting busier round here which is great.. leveling is fast so you dont get bored in one area but not so fast that it doesnt give you a chance to have fun with the game, plenty of time to learn your class whether your a WoW veteran or a n00b! Razz Of course if you've played WoW a lot and know the quests... you can rip through the levels like there is no tomorrow.. which is great if you are just wanting to check out a new class.

BGs work, which is always fun.. i dont know about arenas but if they dont work they will soon.. especially if there is demand... you guys want something, fish will do his best to get it done for you. There is a lot of PvP via City Raids so if you want to take part you can.. if not you dont have to which is great as not all people like the PvP (i love it lol).

All i'll say is register, give the server a try and see how you like it.... what do you have to loose!
JohnnyDoom
JohnnyDoom

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
Race: Gnome

Back to top Go down

Guestbook FISH Blizz Empty New to forum/Server

Post  Veteran Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:41 am

Hi guys just like to say that you have a great server here its the best ive been on so far and ive gone through loads of servers, all of which are missing the wow quality which this server seems to have kept 10/10 is my rating.. I have however noticed a few tiny flaws nothing major though some quests cant be completed due to it, for example: as a dwarf no matter what class, there is a collection quest where u must find a gnome his tools ect, when you go to the correct area's where the items should be they arent there, dunno if its something to do with my cache files if so could ya let me know so I can sort the problem out. Apart from that though the server is the best ive been on so thanks for having it available Smile
Veteran
Veteran
No rank
No rank

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Guestbook FISH Blizz Empty WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Post  Beckeroth Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm

IM BACK! FINALLY! i love it!!!!

for all those who dont know what happened, i had to reformat my computer.. it was a mess.. but finally after so much time, the beckeroth is baccckkk!!!!!!! im never staying away this long again! my computer will never disobey me again...

im so happy i have world of warcraft back, on the best server there is Very Happy

xxx
Beckeroth
Beckeroth
No rank
No rank

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-13

http://www.myspace.com/lifes_a_bitch_wheee

Back to top Go down

Post  FlareScarab Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:40 pm

sry but I´m not so good in english because I´m of austria
I hope you understand everything

I´m a noob and don´t know how i can login xD

FlareScarab
No rank
No rank

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Cruella De Ville Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 pm

FlareScarab wrote:sry but I´m not so good in english because I´m of austria
I hope you understand everything

I´m a noob and don´t know how i can login xD
u need to make an account here: http://85.146.157.197/ftp/comcomponent/account/index.php

and then after u've done it, change your realmlist.wtf file in your wow/data folder, so it says wowfish.no-ip.org Wink
Cruella De Ville
Cruella De Ville
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Character sheet
Race: Night Elf

Back to top Go down

Post  FlareScarab Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 pm

ähm ok I´ve create an account but how can I choose a realm?
when I must have WoW on my computer then I can´t play it^^
there is: the patch cannot..............

is that normal?^^

FlareScarab
No rank
No rank

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down